1. Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Baxters, Democracy PR Ltd, Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are delayed, corrupted or otherwise rendered invalid owing to technical errors or malfunctions.
3. The prize winners’ details will be available for 6 weeks by sending an SAE marked “JD Barbecue Sauces/website winners” to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date of 30 November 2017.
4. The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable for any reason.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
7. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
8. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
10. The terms and conditions of the Promoter’s agents and third party contractors involved in the provision of the prize apply.
11. The Promoter shall bear no liability in relation to these services provided by these third parties.
12. By entering the draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
Promoter: Baxters Food Group, Fochabers, Moray, Scotland. IV32 7LD.